Monday, February 21, 2011

Right now

Right now.....

I am tired of winter.
I would give anything for it to be 80 and sunny, and if you know me, that's saying a lot.
Little Bit is crawling all over the place. We need more gates.
Hudson's shedding couldn't get any worse. At least I don't think it could. I vacuum 2-3 times a day and am on the verge of a massive fur-induced breakdown.
I'm counting down the days until we head to Tulsa to see Mister and Mrs.
I miss my husband. He's still here, he just works a lot. I didn't realize when we moved here what a big sacrifice that he would be making by commuting every day.
Emma has a new friend 4 days a week, only she doesn't see it that way. He is an adorable 5 1/2 month old boy.
I'm in serious need of a haircut. It hasn't been cut since May of 2010. Yikes. Can you say split ends?
Love In ACTION is taking off. I'm nervous but excited.
A few people have told me recently that they would find me intimidating if they didn't know me already. Really? I hate that.
I really wish this nasty weather would go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment