Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall in Indiana

Fall has got to be one of my favorite seasons in Indiana. The weather is crisp and cool, the leaves turn beautiful shades of red, gold, and orange, and the skies are bright blue. During October Mema and Papa came to visit and we took advantage of the beautiful fall weather.
We went down to the Huntington Reservoir and took a short walk around.

Emma loves to be outside almost as much as her Daddy.

3 generations of Lomicka's


Mommy and Emma

The beautiful trees

The water levels are pretty low right now because we have had a very dry summer and fall. I am hoping that this warmer weather lasts for a while longer. I am not ready for snow yet!


2 comments:

  1. You all look so great! And Emma is a doll!!! Hope to see you over Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous... I would give anything to live in a state that has seasons! One day, we will move to Colorado! I love the photos of your sweet girl, Emma is a little doll baby!

    ReplyDelete