Thursday, February 9, 2012

I left my heart in San Francisco


Matt and I went to San Francisco last weekend for a little R & R without Emma. We left her at home with our wonderful friend Amy. 


We were lucky to have beautiful weather while we were there. It was 65 and sunny every day which allowed for a lot of sight seeing and walking around. We got to do all of the fun touristy things like going to the Golden Gate bridge, touring Alcatraz, going to Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, the Ferry Building, and Ghiradelli Square. We also got to see my college roommate and friend Annalisa and her husband Dave.  It was such a great weekend and I'll post more pictures when Matt gets home with the camera. He had to stay in S.F. for the week on business. Emma and I will be very happy when he gets home on Friday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment