Friday, July 13, 2012

31 Weeks


How far Along: 31 weeks

Approximate Size of Baby: 3 1/2 - 4 lbs and 16 or so inches

What's Baby Up to This Week: (according to my pregnancy calendar) He's busy gaining weight and filling out. His lungs continue to mature and his brain is growing. 

Weight Gain: 5 pounds. Holding pretty steady, but guessing I'll put on a few (or many) more in the next 8 weeks before he's born :) 

Gender: BOY!!

Symptoms: My right hip is pretty much a constant pain and Insomnia is nuts. I can't sleep at all. I usually go through a cycle of 4 or 5 days of not sleeping well and then I sleep like a rock the next night. 

What I Miss Most: Sleeping on my stomach and steaming hot baths. Sleep in general :) 

What I'm looking forward to this week: Some quality time with Emma while Matt takes a few days to backpack with the boys in the Upper Peninsula.  

No comments:

Post a Comment