Friday, February 5, 2010

5 Things About Me Right Now

1. We recently acquired DVR on our cable plan and I am LOVING watching many shows that I usually miss. Plus, I can record shows that Matt doesn't enjoy and watch them while he's at work.
2. HEELLLOOOO Girl Scout Cookies!! Need I say more
3. I am really wanting a major change in my hair. It feels blah to me. I have been wanting to go back to a very dark, almost black color for quite some time. I haven't done anything about it. But I want to.
4. I got a library card! The public library is about 2 miles down the road and I am taking advantage of the free time that I do have to get some reading in. I am taking suggestions for quality reads :)
5. I shoved my fears aside and recently joined a Beth Moore bible study called "Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman" with 30 other women whom I don't know (except for 2). I am VERY glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment