Friday, February 26, 2010

35 weeks!!


We've made it to 35 weeks! Only 5 more to go. I am determined that this child will NOT be late. This is not an option and if she knows what's good for her, she'll make her appearance sooner rather than later :) For the most part, we're pretty ready. I know that physically, I am ready. We feel a lot more prepared now that we've toured the hospital, know where we are going, and know (approximately) how things will function. I know that we have no real idea of what's to come as far as labor and delivery, much less life with a newborn. I'm not too nervous about labor, but that could change I suppose. Everyone has their own opinion about "natural" childbirth or the use of an epidural. I can't make any promises either way. I'd like to think that I will do the best I can for as long as I can without any drugs, however, I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see. Anyways, I know I am behind in the pictures department, so we'll be posting one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment