Saturday, April 3, 2010

40 weeks




Well, my due date has come and gone, and she's still not here. I guess it's true that the baby will come when it's ready because we have tried every "trick" in the book to put me into labor and NOTHING has worked. Yep, I said EVERY trick. Apparently she'll be here when she's ready and isn't too concerned about what I think. That doesn't make me too happy but there's not a lot I can do about it.




The picture is from last week when i was 39 weeks along, but I don't know that I look too different. We'll probably take a few pictures tomorrow after Easter service at church, so I'll post one of those.




Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 40 weeks 1 day


Baby Lomicka weighs: 7 1/2 to 8 pounds


Mama's weight gain: 15 pounds


Maternity clothes: all maternity jeans


Baby's Heart Rate: 150- 160


Gender: It's a Girl!


Cravings: Vanilla Coke, Goldfish crackers


What I miss most: sleeping on my stomach


Sleep: not that great. I have to pee 5 or 6 times a night


Symptoms: swollen feet/ankles


What I am looking forward to this week: Meeting my baby!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment