Wednesday, March 24, 2010

39 weeks

Could time crawl by any slower? Honestly! My next drs appt. is April 5th (due to the fact that she's going on vacation until then). She said that if I haven't had the baby by then she'll induce me on the 6th. Please pray that I go into labor on my own LONG before then... like, today!



Pregnancy Highlights:



How far Along: 39 weeks



Baby Lomicka Weighs: 7 lbs 5 ounces according to the ultrasound, but who knows how accurate that is



Mama's weight gain: about 15 pounds



Baby's HeartRate: 160



Gender: GIRL :)



Maternity Clothes: jeans and pants, my own shirts still fit fine



Cravings: I ordered a pizza in the middle of the day the other day



What I miss most: Being able to move around easily, HOT baths



Sleep: Practically non-existent



Symptoms: being uncomfortable; nesting



What I'm looking forward to this week: Getting closer to meeting my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment