Friday, March 5, 2010

36 weeks


Things are crazy around here! Our first floor is in disarray as we install wood floors. Now that the living room is finished and the furniture is back in, I feel a lot better. This weekend we are tackling the entry way and the dining room. My awesome husband is working so hard to get things finished as soon as possible. Can I just brag about him for a minute? He works so hard. He leaves every morning at 7 am and usually doesn't get home until about 6:15. For the last week, he has been coming home, changing straight into work clothes, inhaling his dinner, and working on the floors. Every night he works on the floors until about 10 or so before heading off to bed only to do it all again the next day. He is the best!


Now that I've got 4 weeks to go (fewer if I have anything to say about it) we're getting very excited to meet this little girl. A wonderful blogger with a beautiful adoption story is giving away this fun diaper bag and I want it! Check it out from Skip Hop and check out her story at rebekahpinchback.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment