Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 10: Something you are afraid of

Although Matt might tell you otherwise, I'm not really "afraid" of too many things. But there are a few that really make me want to scream or cry. Some are silly, and some are more understandable. Firstly, I am afraid of all small furry animals. I am serious. Guinea Pigs, hamsters, mice, rats, rabbits (except the floppy eared kind), squirrels, etc. Anything smaller than a cat and I want to stand on the table and scream.

One word: Aviaries. (Squirm)

On a more serious note, as a child probably all the way up through the time I got married my biggest fear was losing my father. After losing my mother as a very young child, the thought of losing my dad was more than I could handle. Now that fear has been somewhat transferred to my husband. The thought of losing my husband and raising Emma without him is terrifying to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment