Monday, May 23, 2011

Summertime Fun

I can't believe that May is almost over! June will be here soon and with that comes lots of trips, plans, and visitors. In June we paint our kitchen and the Phipps' kitchen. Then we have the Monty family trip to Branson. 12 hours in a car with a toddler who hates being in her carseat. Yay for us! We are looking forward to spending time with my family and seeing our sweet nieces Addie and Kacie. In July Matt and I will spend the weekend in Chicago to celebrate 5 wonderful years of marriage and then my dad comes out to visit the next weekend. In August Matt's parents come out for a visit and then my parents will be here for Labor Day! Lots of visitors! Lots of trips! Lots of fun! We are excited to see our family and can't wait to share many of the pictures we take :)

No comments:

Post a Comment