Friday, January 22, 2010

10 weeks?

Today I am 30 weeks pregnant. 30 WEEKS! Can there really only be 10 weeks left until she gets here? Some days I think back to when I first found out I was pregnant. I was worried everyday that something would go wrong, that I would lose the pregnancy. I wanted this baby, WE wanted this baby, so bad. I remember our future being up in the air and living with other people while we figured out what the future would hold. Looking back, I can't believe I wasn't more stressed out about it all. Just excited for what was to come. Now that there are only a few more months left, I am again filled with excitement about what our future holds. We are almost completely ready as far as supplies and the nursery goes. As a first time mom, I know that I really DON'T have any idea about what is to come. We're just praying for a healthy baby and safe delivery. After that, it's going to be a great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment