Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

Trying a new blog style, just because. No filters. No real transitions. Just my thoughts.

Today is "warm" at 32 degrees. The snow is mostly all melted. I'm grateful that Kodi can get down the deck stairs by himself now. Going outside 15 times a day when it's 20 degrees is not fun. Why do dogs eat sticks? Why are they scared of the vaccuum cleaner? I HATE white carpet. I like wood floors. My day is going by too slowly. Some days drag on while I wait for the baby to get here. I know that will change once she's here. I am angry at BabiesRUs rewards. They are stupid. I want my $$. Matt leaves on Monday for a week. He gets to go snowboarding while attending an orthopaedics conference. I get to stay at home with the dogs. I am not happy about that. We've found a church. It is growing and thriving, but needs a bigger building. Met one couple, probably not going to be good friends. People in Indiana don't know what "love the outdoors" means. I wish the mountains were closer. Matt wants to go to Washington to hike this summer. He doesn't have anyone to go with him. I don't backpack or else I'd go. The baby will be a few months old then. We'll go "camping" close by. Obviously not in the mountains. I like the mountains and God's unfathomable creative beauty. I miss living in a place with varied landscapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment