Sunday, January 10, 2010

28 weeks and counting


When we first found out we were pregnant, it seemed like time was passing so slowly. Each week that went by felt like a month, especially before we told anyone that we were expecting. Boy has that all changed. I think once I hit 20 weeks, it feels like time is flying by. Now that I am at 28 weeks, I feel like there is so much to do before she gets here! Today we bought the carseat and stroller, which made things feel very "real" to me. I mean, I just bought a carseat to bring home the baby that I've wanted for so long. I am so incredibly grateful and excited. I am trying to enjoy the next few months before she gets here. I know once she does, everything will change. But that change will be a welcome one.

1 comment:

  1. the next 3 months will fly! love that you have a blog... fun to follow along.

    ReplyDelete