Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Survey

So on one of the other blogs I read, the girl does this little pregnancy survey every week. Now, I probably won't do it every week, but I thought it'd be fun to do every now and again.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 28 weeks 5 days
Baby Lomicka weighs: just under 3 pounds
Total Weight Gain: 2 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I have a few. Mosty I just wear my own clothes. My jeans still fit with the help of a Bella Band
Sleep: I've never been a good sleeper and now I just get up 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom.
Best Moment this Week: Buying and putting together the carseat and stroller
Gender: It's a Girl!
Movement: This girl is a mover! She is particularly active at night
Food Craving: juice, any and all kinds. Last week I had the biggest pizza craving.
What I miss: As far as food, not a whole lot. Probably just deli meat. What I REALLY miss is sleeping on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: my doctor's appt. on Thursday and hearing how she's doing.
Symptoms: lower back pain

No comments:

Post a Comment