Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pregnancy till now

23 weeks
21 weeks


20 weeks


18 weeks



17 weeks



We are at 27 1/2 weeks now and getting more excited every day. I thought I'd do a little update from the beginning till now on how things have been going. My first trimester was a little rough, but nothing to seriously complain about. Lots of food aversion and nausea, and some weight loss (not that I complained about that part!). The second trimester has been a lot better and I am one of those people that is really enjoying being pregnant. We are getting her room together and with the generosity of family and friends, have been gifted with many supplies that she will need. I'll post pictures soon of what her room looks like. Thankfully I found a dr. out here that I really like and so far everything is going very well with the baby. She's growing a lot more quickly now and is starting to fill out now that we are entering the 3rd trimester. So now we've got 12 1/2 more weeks until she gets here! Until then, the 2 dogs are keeping me occupied while the snow and ice keeps me housebound. Here's a few pictures of my pregnancy thus far. I'll post a new pic soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment